Tuesday, August 12, 2014

IWN Presents: PPV BreakDown!




Is Wrestling News is proud to welcome João Basílio, renowned Portuguese wrestling vlogger, who will produce exclusively to IWN a new show, "PPV BreakDown".
Every WWE or TNA PPV Sunday, watch as Basílio runs down the match card, commenting on storylines and possible outcomes for each of the announced matches, with the knowledgeable and at times comical analysis that made him a centerpiece of the Portuguese Online Wrestling Community.
Unlike "SmarkDown!" and "Battle Royal", two other shows produced for the SmarkDown! channel, "PPV BreakDown" will be in English, the first project of its kind on Basílio's channel.
"This is a very exciting time for SmarkDown! and for me", comments João, "because it's something I've always wanted to do, expand to a broader audience, and while I love my Portuguese fans and followers, I wanna take my opinion and knowledge to the whole wrestling world." "PPV BreakDown" will start this Sunday, with the analysis of WWE SummerSlam. You can follow SmarkDown!'s Youtube channel at youtube.com/mrmeanster and the official Facebook page at facebook.com/SmarkDownOficial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment